Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite part? Least favorite?

My favorite part of the class were probably the papers. Some of the concepts that we learned and read about helped us analyze whatever subject we had thoroughly. They also helped us practice the concepts we learned about in the previous chapters. I enjoyed exercises that had us analyze real life situations and use the different concepts. I thought it was very useful in real-life situations. It was a contrast from having the routine where we would have to make our own examples. But they weren't all that bad. They were helpful. If you didn't understand the concept, you would have to research further to understand the concept clearly. Some thing that I didn't particularly enjoy was the word count, but I think it was necessary. I just found myself looking for more to say about the topic. I would have probably have enjoyed the requirement of sentences. I think this class was fine as is. I actually learned quite a bit in the class despite it being online, where one could slack off easily.

1 comment:

  1. The papers were my least favorite. I found them really difficult to do. You must be really good at English. It was just really hard to work with my group because we would divide the work. I would usually write the introduction and conclusion and my group mates would send them to me on Saturday, the day it was due and it kind of made me anxious because I did not feel like I had enough time to do the work. What liked though was that we analyzed different concepts and I liked reading other people's blogs because it gave me a better understanding.

    ReplyDelete