Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mission Critical Website

Upon looking at the Mission: Critical website, I was very confused and honestly overwhelmed by all these topics that we have already covered in class. But as I started reading each article, I found that this tool was a great and easy way to review each concept that I wasn't too familiar with.
I found the meaning to concepts that we learned of from a chapter ago and it also gave it a new light. For me, I enjoyed the sections that had to do most with fallacies the most. In general, I had some confusion on most of them because the book didn't go into great detail of explanation of each example. I also liked how there was a specific and cumulative exercise under each section. They did a good job in explaining why the answers were the way they were. Overall I would use this site again in order to review and be able to find and point out good arguments as well as bad arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment